Before you read any further. NO. I am not making this up. There is section of town where as reported on NJ.com, tomatoes are growing out of raw sewerage. As a property marketer, I am quick to spin this story to my seller’s benefit. Thus, the area by First and Marshall (backside of The Sky Club) shall now be referred to as Tomato Garden or TOGA for short.
Buyers, please keep the following in mind when looking in TOGA.
1. You won’t have to walk all the way to Washington St. for the farmers market.
2. You really can’t smell anything above the first floor.
3. If you live high enough up, you won’t see anything either.
4. You know where the fertilizer is coming from.
5. Start worrying only when 500lb pumpkins block the light rail.
So if there is a get together at the Sky Club and some one from Zephyr Lofts attends, does one say? “There’s always at least one A-Ho at every TOGA party.” I know Paul D will.
Prime Real Estate Group
201-232-4568 cell Email Brian
Hoboken Open House Maps
Brian Murray is a broker salesperson at Prime Real Estate Group in Hoboken. As a broker, I have advanced training and a deeper understanding of the real estate market than a sales associate. I am Hoboken resident who has lived in Hudson County for the past fifteen years. I have been a full time realtor in Hoboken for the past thirteen years.
Brian really helped me with his knowledge in this crazy market. Could not have done it without him.